Question
Posted by: linke | 2004/01/16

changing fro ginette to minesse

(I also posted this question for gynaedoc, but it doesn't seem like she's been answering her questions lately)

I have been using Ginette for 4 years (since I was sixteen) to treat minor acne.A month ago my gp suggested that I switch from ginette to minesse.

I had my first period this week since using minesse and it was REALLY light. I usually had my period for 4 days, with light flow on the first and last day with moderate on the second and third. This week my period lasted 2 days with very light or no flow on both days.

Is this a normal reaction, or should I see my gp? Is there a possibility of pregnancy because I am sexually active with my long-term boyfriend?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi linke

When changing contraception, your period pattern can change, so don't be 2 worried. I would suggest that you use condoms that you first just stabilize your hormones.

T

1
Posted by: linke | 2004/01/18

gynae doc gave answer, thanx.

Reply to linke