Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2004/11/19

changing cycle

I'm 23yrs of age &this year i was having my normal cycle on the 29th day until now in november.it changed to the 25th day.i'm a heavy flower&now it has drastically changed to dropping &with no pain altogether.I'm usully use to 4pads a day now its one a day&i have severe period pains.I have never had a pap smear in my life &i'm not sexually active either.do you think its time i had a pap smear?or what can u advise?

If you have never been sexually active, a pap smear is not necessary. Changes in weight, exercise patterns and stress can all cause changes in the cycle.

1
Posted by: trix | 2004/11/21

hey... the same thing happened to me... it stesses me out totally except i changed from no pain to lots of it and my cycle is all messed up... and i am glad to hear that i am not the only 19year old that is not sexually active!

Reply to trix