Posted by: kitty | 2008/08/05

changing contraceptives falling pregnant

Please help me understand can this be possiable, I changed my pill to take the injection. I thought that the injection would absorb in my system immediately . I knew about the side affects like you would pick up weight ect. after about five to six months i felt something not right and found out I was pregnant. I am so depressed and ashamed as I have a one year old baby. I am so angry with my self why I couldnt see or feel this.

Unfortunately contraceptives are not 100% safe and the changeover period is a vulnerable period.

Posted by: kitty | 2008/08/08

thank you so much for the wisdom , There are people out there who would want to be in my shoes so I should be greatful. thanks again

Reply to kitty
Posted by: k | 2008/08/07

Don' t be ashamed, things happen, and u tried.
Good luck &  be strong!

Reply to k
Posted by: mb | 2008/08/06

Hi there Kitty.
Don' t be ashamed dear this is a blessing. I know you say you have a 1 year old so you know you are blessed already. But imagine not being able to hold your first born. Just for one day imagine your life without him/her. Then imagine loosing this little one in your tummy at 34 weeks. Devastating hey! How far along are you now? Please don' t be depressed or ashamed you have no reason to be ashamed and if you feel that people will judge you then stop thinking about what other people think because who are they to judge you in any way? Remember this : "  The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God can' t protect you"  I have lost my baby and it was the most devastating thing that could ever happen to me. Listen to the woman writing about miscarriages and not being able to fall pregnant and then think what a miracle you have! and that twice in a row. Don' t beat yourself up. You are very special to have this happen to you and that baby inside you is lucky to have you! Be strong and cry and be angry but also accept it. God chose you for a reason and you might not understand it now but in time you will know and i believe you are carrying a miracle baby that is going to bring you so much joy,pride,love and happiness. God bless you and take care of yourself

Reply to mb