Question
Posted by: zara | 2004/02/16

changing contraceptive pills and the effect on skin

hi
I use be on Dianne pill for a few years for my acne and then recently took a break for about 3 months.My skin went very bad and now I am on Tri-Minulet for approximately 6 months.My skin is still not gone as clear a it use to be when I was on Dianne.Will my skin go horribly bad if I change back to Dianne at the start of a new cycle again?Will it take another 6 months to adjust to the new Pill?If that be the case then I'd rather stay on Tri-Minulet and not have to deal with the 6 month period of terrible skin again!

If you go back onto Diane, your skin should improve as Diane is specifically used for acne.