Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/19

Changing

Hi dietdoc i am working with someone at the moment to help me to love myself and be healthy not to strive for perfection! My weight is currently 49/50 height 1.51 been this weight 4 last 2 years my body fat is 25%. I am gym now 4 times a week my eating plan: pronutra 40g, snack banana/yogurt lunch stir fry/cottage cheese + chicken snack slimslab dinner veggie soup + low gi bread Too much carbs? I take iron tablet and salmon oil tablet, game during exercise

Dear Kasandra
Seeing that you present BMI = 21,9 which is ideal for your height, there is no need to lose any more weight. I think you should look at the low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy) on this Website to see what foods and in what quantities you need to eat them so that you can have a healthy intake of all the nutrients you require. Please don't try to lose more weight as this will weaken your system and undermine your health.
Love yourself because with a BMI of 21.9 you must be stunning.