Question
Posted by: Jingo | 2006/11/01

changes in flow

Hi there,

I got my period as per usual the other day... The thing that is strange is that the flow keeps on changing... Im mean during this period. Today is quite light, hardly there at all, the day before that was heavy again and then before that it was light again... What could this mean..?! Should I be worried..?!

I don't think that there is anything to worry about. As Maya says it is likely to be uneven shedding of the womb lining.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/02

I get that as well, although I've always had it, and it sound like uneven shedding of the lining.
I am heavy days 2-3; then day 4 it disappears completely for 1/2 the day then returns and then from day 5 it gets gradually lighter till day 7.
See what doc says as well:)

Reply to Maya