Question
Posted by: Possibly Paranoid | 2005/12/02

Changed Pill - Could I be pregnant

Hi, Pharmacy ran out of Minesse so gave me Mirelle instead. Pharmacist said it's the same compound, so changing wouldn't make a difference. In the middle of the month I went for annual pap smear and other tests. All fine, but Doc concerned about changing pill and advised me to stay on Mirelle as I could fall pregnant with changes.

I got to the end of the inert tablets and only realised afterwards that my period never came!! As far as I know I can't do a HPT while on the pill.

Could I be pregnant? Should I go to doc? No other signs I might be pregnant, so perhaps (hopefully) I'm just being paranoid!

If you missed a period, do a pregnancy test. The Pill will not affect the rsult. Minesse and Mirelle are the same compound so should have exactly the same effects.