Question
Posted by: beetle jiuce. | 2004/10/19

change in breast size

i am writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. her one breast is bigger than the other one. she says its prob because she must get sick and its that time of the month etc. but i have never seen her breast like this b4 when she got sick. she is so stubborn an does not want to go to the doctor. she is embarressed to ask the dr y it is so and keeps on telling me it is nothin. but i am deeply concerned. can you please advise is this due to her getting her period or could it be something more serious?

Beetle, the best would be to wait until after her period has cleared up and if it is still big, to see a surgeon about it because it doesn’t sound normal from this side of the screen. Good luck.