Question
Posted by: Nokt | 2004/12/21

Chances of making sure that u concive a boy

What are the chances of making sure that u concive a boy when u want one and a girl when u want one?

You can try all the tricks, but your chances are really 50:50.

3
Posted by: Science | 2004/12/22

* is right, although its not guaranteed, it can shift the odds more in the direction of having a boy by having intercourse on the day of ovulation or just after.

Reply to Science
Posted by: * | 2004/12/21

To conceive a boy.... have intercourse as close as possible to ovulation day...

To conceive a girl.... have intercourse a few days before ovulation.

sperm required to produce a boy... swim "faster" than those required to produce a girl.... therefore you can time intercourse accordingly

Reply to *
Posted by: kelly | 2004/12/21

I am sorry but I don't think there is any chance of ensuring the sex of your baby. There are a lot of myths out there but old wives tails are all they are! As far as I know, not even gentics can give you a clue as to what sex your baby is most likely to be, its purely 50/50. And, as far as I know, in the first few hours of conception all embryos are female as y chromosome is more dominent (bigger) than the x chromosome or something to that effect.

Reply to kelly