Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2004/11/18

Chances of being pregnant?

I know this will sound stupid, but I need to know. About three months ago I split up with my boyfriend. I have not been with any man since then. I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative and two days later I got my period. Everything seemed fine. I went on a diet (BioSlim) and thought everything was fine. But I noticed that I have had very irregular periods since then. Last month I only had a 2 day period and this month the same. My breasts are looking quite large, I am always feeling nauseas, and I am terribly sleepy. I take a nap as soon as I get home (which I never did). Also I am noticing my tummy is becoming larger and I am not loosing weight even though I am on a diet and exercising. What do you think is wrong? Should I do another test or is it all in my mind?

Yes, do another test. Your symptoms may be from the Bioslim though.

2
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/18

Dieting and excessive exercise can diminish your period or even stop it completely. Also, diet aids may cause many of the symptoms you mention (nausea, etc). It is possible that the BioSlim contains some ingredient(s) to which you have a reaction.

It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Stop taking BioSlim and try and eat healthy foods (lots of fresh fruit and veg while eliminating all fat and oils from your meals & drink lots of water to eliminate all the toxins). Continue your exercises and see if you feel better in a week's time.

Reply to Golly
Posted by: Kyla | 2004/11/18

Hi Tammy,

I dont know very much about this stuff, but would definitly do another test, even if its just to put your mind at ease. Good Luck!

Im in the same boat, but haven't had my period yet, stomach not bigger, just sore and lower back. Also very nauseous. Was supposed to start my period on Monday....

Reply to Kyla