Question
Posted by: CB | 2003/12/03

chance of being pregnant?

My last period started on the 19th of Nov and ended on the 24 of Nov. On the 28th of Nov I had outercourse with my boyfriend. Even though we did not have sex, I am still worried that there was chane that some of his sperm may have touched my vagina. Its only been a few days, but I am really worried. Could I be pregnant? How long does the sperm live for after leaving the penis?

It is unlikely that you are pregnant. If sperm get into the vagina, they last for 2-3 days. They die within minutes if they are not in the vagina.