Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2005/12/09

Cervix sore

I seem to have a sore on the opering of my cervix. I can feel it sometimes and it seems like a piece of rough skin. I had a pap smear this year already that was fine. I was on the pill for a while, but stopped it coz of continual breakthrough bleeding and I had to weartampons for almost 3 months coz of it. Could the tampons / pill have caused this thing to appear on the inside. I have no bleeding or spotting since stopping pill and periods are regular again, but it worries me.

If you feel something abnormal, you should see your gynaecologist. It may just be a polyp, which is usually benign. This is not caused by tampons or by the Pill.