Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

Cervix shifted

please help, i feel like committing suicide, I' m 33 gave birth in 2005, i then heard a nurse saying the cervix has moved "  didn' t know what she meant' . Now ever since 2006 I noticed there' s something I feel in my vagina, as if it is about to come out. I went to Gynae last year who said its normal and they can only cut it after I' m done with having kids ( I only have one and need more someday). Problem is my undies are always wet and can' t think of being in new relationship, what' ll I do if a man wants to touch me and feels this protruding thing on the vagina mouth. Also being wet feels like you have too much intercourse. PLEASE ADVISE ANY EXERCISE OR !! Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Do you feel the cervix at the vaginal opening? Men would not be put off by this and the cervix will be pushed back during sex anyway. There are o exercises that would help this. If you have a discharge, this may indicate an infection rather than anything to do with the cervix.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.