Question
Posted by: lakay | 2005/07/18

cervical mucus on period & cycle change

Hi all

I dont know what`s happening to me now.I was on 28 day cycle my period was due on the 19/07 but I got it yesterday 17/07 I dont understand could someone pls explain why the change now?

Another thing that I`ve noticed is that now that Im on my period is that cervical mucus (jelly like) is also present but when ovulating I dont have it I only get the thick white one.Please advice,Im completelt lost now

No-one has periods which come at exactly the same time every month. Two days difference is well within normal limits. The mucus with your epriod is part of the uterine lining which is being shed.