Question
Posted by: paula | 2005/06/30

cervical mucus-lack of

I do not notice any change in my cervical mucus at the time that i am supposed to ovulate. It never resembles egg-white. Is this a problem and if so, what can I do? Please dont tell me to go see my gynea as i think he wants to jump out the window when i darken his doorstep...

Not all women have the typical ovulation discharge. The best way to be sure whether you are ovulating though is to have a blood test on Day 21.

1
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/01

I never noticed any cervical mucus myself. I definitely ovulated. Another lady on this forum asked this question a few weeks ago and GynaeDoc said it's not a problem.

Reply to samantha