Posted by: Can81 | 2008/08/18

I'  m not sure if anyone has ever experienced this problem. I recently had a laparoscopy to treat stage 3 endometriosis. My doctor is very happy with my progress, I am finally ovulating on my own (which hasnt happened before) but we had to do a Post coital test &  now he says that my cervical mucous is a problem. It might even be killing my husbands sperm! I'  m so tired of one problem after another, has anyone had this problem &  knows of a natural way to help sort it out, ie vitamins or change of diet! This has been carrying on for 2 years now!

Please post to the fertility doc.

Posted by: desiree | 2009/02/06

i have being having this mucous coming out for a week now but their is no pains that im feeling at all in my body, i even went to the hispital &  their told me i was 1cm the whole 24 hrs, whats wrong with me &  to top it all the mucous does not have any blood on it

Reply to desiree