Question
Posted by: thuma | 2008/01/14

cervical cancer

if you have cervix cancer does your menstrual cycle continue?

Dear Thuma

This problem should be reffered of the Gynaecologist on this panel but the simple answer is that yes you would still have a normal cycle. However after radiation or surgical treatment the situation would probably be different.

2
Posted by: Treatment | 2008/01/18

Please go to your doctor. I had cervical cancer and I had a breakthrough operation. first time in SA. I can still fall pregnant. The cancer has been removed and I am still clean.
The doctor to contact is Dr Du Toit (021) 8871555

Reply to Treatment
Posted by: BUSSY | 2008/01/17

IAM 38 YRS NO CHILDREN, HAD GONE FYBROIDS OPERATION AND CANT HAVE BABY. I AM EVEN AFRAID TO GO TO DOCTOR CAUSE I THINK HE WOULD TALK ABOUT CANCER.
COULD U PLEASE HELP THANK U

Reply to BUSSY