Question
Posted by: DD | 2005/07/13

Cellulite desperado

Is there anything I can do to rid myself of cellulite. I am slim (medium build) In my fifies and have a fairly healthy diet (very seldom eat junk food) and exercise only twice a week i.e. 15 mins walking. Have enlarged heart and told not to get heartrate above 120. I NEVER wear shorts because of this. My legs are also flabby despite only being 3 kg overweight for my height and age.

Dear DD
At this point in time no one really knows what causes cellulite and what can be done to treat it. Doing targeted exercise may help (ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the thighs and legs, but mention your heat problem). There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. This may also be a genetic tendency - are there other members in your family with the same problem? If so, it will be particularly difficult to change the appearance of only one part of your body.