Question
Posted by: Jess | 2007/04/23

cellulite

How can i get rid of cellulite and also lose weigt on my hips (love handles ) they are big and bulge over my jeans ??

Dear Jess
I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercise may help (ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the areas with cellulite and those love handles). There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.

1
Posted by: Realeboga | 2007/04/23

\Hi Doc how do i get rid of cellulite on my hips?

Reply to Realeboga