Question
Posted by: Toontjies | 2004/11/09

Cellulite

Hey,

I've been living healthy but I can't seem to get my cellulite to appear less.It seems like the more weight I lose,the more my cellulite is noticable.Do you have any advice?

Dear Toontjies
Cellulite is a difficult problem to treat. The recommended dietary changes are to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, unsifted, wholegrains and cereals, less fatty foods and to drink that litre of water a day in addition to your usual liquid intake (don't overdo the water intake as this could leach important minerals like magnesium and potassium out of your system and also have negative results). If this treatment does not have the desired effects and if you are at a good gym ask your gym instructor to work out a tailored exercise programme for the problem areas - thigh rolls, etc., or ask Fitness Doc for a specific exercise programme. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. You can also try and contact one of the Readers called Denise who posted a message the other day stating that she has a solution to cellulite.

1
Posted by: DUHR | 2004/11/09

Cant you see we're trying to info from DENISE becos she found a product that works!! Read the other form messages... Toonjies!!

Reply to DUHR