Question
Posted by: Denise | 2004/11/08

Cellulite

Good morning Diet Doc.
I have found the most awesome product to get rid of cellulite and very inexpensive.
I am well aware that there are a lot of us that would like to get rid of that orange peal look.
I have discovered a bath salt and a body wrap that you can actually measure yourself before and after use to see the difference.
My problem is that there are millions of ladies who need this but I am not sure how to get the information out.
How would you suggest I go about this?

Dear Denise
This is good news indeed for all those cellulite sufferers. If the product has a name? then you could start advertising it in the newspapers or create a Website and advertise on that. Or is this a product that is already being advertised? If so, then you can spread the good news by word of mouth.

7
Posted by: Sthololo | 2004/11/10

Hi,DietDoc is it possible that Denise also advertise here,so that we can read about these cellulite salt,because cellulite is our biggest nightmare especially in us women.thank you.

Reply to Sthololo
Posted by: Sthololo | 2004/11/10

Hi,DietDoc is it possible that Denise also advertise here,so that we can read about these cellulite salt,because cellulite is are biggest nightmare especially in us women.thank you.

Reply to Sthololo
Posted by: Lol | 2004/11/08

Hi, Yes please, do tell....And what is good for weight loss...(hips,theighs,bum)

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Krissy | 2004/11/08

Yes Pls, Tell us all!!!!!! It's all good and well once we manage to lose weight but we don't manage to lose that cellulite. Pls le us know about these products.

Reply to Krissy
Posted by: Tee | 2004/11/08

Please do tell!! We all NEED to know!
I'm sure that you wouldn't be using " direct advertising " on this forum if you tell us the name!
PLEASE DO!!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Trix | 2004/11/08

Me too!

Reply to Trix
Posted by: carol | 2004/11/08

hi, just read your question this morning i hope and would like to know more about this

Reply to carol