Question
Posted by: s | 2004/11/07

CELLULITE

I'm 16. When I squeeze the skin on my thighs or tense my bum, dimples form. This is the first stge of cellulite right? At the moment my legs and stuff still look and feel great unless I tense or squeeze, but how long for? My bf doesn't mind. He says hes in love with me bnot my body, but can i control this cellulite to stop it spreading fuirther

S, I doubt that it is the beginning of cellulite – it is just you wrinkling your skin. If you make sure that you don’t gain more weight than you should and you go to the gym regularly, you should have nothing to worry about. Good luck.