Question
Posted by: y | 2004/10/06

cellulite

hi, I am 25 and not overweight but I have noticed that I am developing cellulite. I am currently not exercising. What exercises can I do to get rid of the cellulite? I do not have a gym contract but we do have some equipment at home as my husband does body building and trains at home.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Y,

All ladies, no matter how thin have cellulite to a more or lesser extent. Ask your hubby to show you a few exercises that target your "quads", "hammies", "glutes" and he should be able to demonstrate at least one or two for you.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist