Question
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2003/02/13

CELLULIET - even though I execrise

I am 1.60 and weigh 51kg so I am not overweigh I workout 5 days a week drink lots of water and eat healthy but tenspite of all this I've got lots of celluliet on my buttocks, thighs, & legs. What can I do or use to get rid of it. I am to ashamed to get into a bikini or even wear shorts or skirts because of this. I am using a contraceptive (Marvelon) can that be the cause of it? PLLLLLLEEEase give advice, what can I do, will a cream or pills help as it seems that the exercise and healthy eating does not help.

Dear Reader
Cellulite is a difficult problem and you are a good example - not overweight (BMI of 19,9) and yet you say you have cellulite. Do you do targeted exercises that firm those problem areas? If not, then please ask your instructor to work out such a programme for you. In addition there are certain beauty salons which give treatments to counteract cellulite - phone Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about the Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.