Question
Posted by: Resigned | 2007/08/16

Cellphone allwance pay out

I recently resigned from my job with a particular company. Upon starting there in my contract stated that I had a cellphone allowance of x ammount. But I had to claim it back from them after paying it every month. I was on pay as you go at the time and couldn't submit any statements and therefor didn't claim. I have since resigned and would like to know if they are liable to pay out that allowance with my last salary as it was not claimed for by me?

Can anyone please assist.

Thx

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

You are entitled to payment of cell phone expenses in accordance with the allowance if that cell phone was used whilst you are in the employ.

MICHAEL BAGRAIM