Question
Posted by: Amber | 2007/07/26

Celestamine and 10 weeks pregnant

Just want to know if my baby will be okay. My doctor has put me on celastamine 2 x tablets 3 x a day. Is this salf for my baby. I am 10 weeks pregnant.

Thank you.

Dear Amber

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I am unable to find any literature that contra-indicates the use of Celestamine during pregnancy but it is however, mentioned that Celestamine should be used cautiously during pregnancy. To be on the safe side, I recommend that you discontinue the use of Celestamine, until the first semester of your pregnancy has past (12 weeks).

Please be so kind as to advise why you are using Celestamine, in order for me to prescribe a safer product.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: angel | 2015/08/19

i am 27weeks preg and have been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. I have a rash thats appearing all over my body and i suspect that its allergies. i have tried most creams amd allergex tabs but to no relief. can i take celestimine

Reply to angel
Posted by: Charisse | 2014/02/09

Im 39 weeks pregnant and almost due in the second week of this month, however im having allergies throughout my whole body. Is it safe for me and for the baby to take celestamine?

Reply to Charisse