Question
Posted by: Jean | 2003/12/05

Celebrex 200 mg.?????????

Hi there!A friend of mine had Celebrex due to her stiff neck and frozen shoulder from her work and stress.It helped!I also get this condition from stress a few times a year and let me tell you it s painful and it lasts a few days...I want to know if I can also take this for my problem?And whats teh difference between the 100mg and 200mg packages?Any side effects?Is it a safe drug as I've never heard of it ?Can I take other medicnes with it eg.vitamins or sinutab or syndols etc.?Please any advice?Thanx!

Jean, Celebrex® is a very safe anti-inflammatory that will work for muscle pain and inflammation. It will not cause stomach ulcers and kidney problems like other anti-inflammatories andis safe to take as long as you’re not allergic to sulphur. The difference between the 100mg and 200mg packs is that the one is twice as strong as the other. If you have more questions, please post them as new questions. Good luck.