Posted by: Marlboro | 2008/07/30

Celebrate this happy moment with me

Hi guys and girls.
Let put this whole thing behind us an move forward its people like them that just wanna make me scream on the roof tops GAY PEOPLE ARE HERE TO STAY. finish en klaar

I have just recieved my engagement ring so its really offical

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Yikes Marlboro - WELL DONE, CONGTATS, MAZELTOV.... :)

We want pics on our Facebook Group, we want DETAILS, we want to be part of this fantastic event!!

Posted by: Brad | 2008/07/31

CONGRATS to you mister, and to Gareth, I am an ardent fan of your posts here so CONGRATS to you too!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/07/31

I am now married to my man for about 3 weeks, and it is fantastic. Out of all the crap we go through in this country I' d say that is the one thing I am thankful for, that I can marry the person I love, regardless of their gender.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/30

congradulations to both of you. Its this kind of news that makes be proud of being gay.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/07/30

Congrats Marlboro... i am really happy for you guys

Reply to Apache_boy