Question
Posted by: crystal | 2004/12/21

CDoc on leave, can one of you perhaps help?

I had pink eye last week and was booked off for 3 days. I was prescribed a tube of cream which was supposed to be applied 3 x a day for 5 days. I done this and am now back at work. the problem is i occasionally get a burning sensation in that eye and it is also constantly blurring and my eyelid feels like it is dragging. Could i still be infected or have a caused permanent damage by only consulting the doctor after 4 days of having the pink eye. just for the record i didnt know it was pink eye thats why i left it so late until i woke up last week monday looking like i was punched in the eye by a WWF wrestler. please advise!!!

Sorry to hear Cyberdoc has gone off early ! Pink Eye is not one of my specialties. But with anything involving eyes and infectons, it is best NOT to deal with it online, but to see another doctor or pop into a casualty Dept, as someone with medical expertise needs to look at and into those eyes. Chemists have never had any training to do physical examinations, even of eyes, so not such a good bet.

2
Posted by: Angel | 2004/12/21

Bee,

U sound just like the Doc :) 10/10 2 u :)

Crystal

My advise is go to any chemist it is cheaper and they are qualified to help you !! take with the medication etc. u have been using.

Angel

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/21

Best to phone your Doc and ask him/her.

Reply to Bee