Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/18

CD - NO!!

CD

No. Not significantly anyway. You still cant see the ankle bone on my right foot! And my left foot is still swollen, its never been as bad as my right foot but the swelling is definitely there.

I am drawing on all reserves for patience. Am I being impatient to harrass my gp this week/tomorrow to say this isn't making any difference?! My poor gp has had me at him 4 times in the last week! Mon and Fri last week and Wed and Thurs this week!!

Dear Anxious
I think this must be followed up closely - phone him and hear what he says?