Question
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/05

CD-how do u manage?

I've notice that you answer almost every post, some of us wright long stories but you read them all. As for me I really wouldn't manage to do this everyday. I know it your job but i really want to thank you for attending into our issues and give advises. To all other users of this forum; thanks to you all for your views.

Thank you so much, I ! Too long a question can be heard not just to read, but to keep track of --- it often indicates that the person may need to spend longer thinking through what is the actual essence of their problem. Thanks for your kind remarks --- I'm pleased to know that my work is appreciated ! I'm pleased to see more comments from you appearing among the discussions !

1
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/05

Ingiphile, like yourself, I have long admired CS. CS's comments and the other posters have helped me a lot. It is so helpful to be able to get different views. I just want to point out that CS answers every post posted.

Reply to Hope*