Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/11/28

CD

CD

My "UPDATE - EYES" posting on 1/11, where you agreed the Clicks rfeaders worked for you!

Anyway, when I had my left eye done in Sept, when I went back to my eye specialist for one of my follow-up visits, he sid "II am just going to take out this stich" - I said "Oh I didn't know I had any!" Apparently its something to do with the muscle. Anyhow, when I went again for a follow-up visit for my right eye on 8/11 he said it was too early to take it out and to come back in 3wks - which is this week - for some reason my right eye seems to have troubled me far more than the left one! I have been using the Tears Naturalle they gave me, but it doesnt always help. I keep wanting to rub it all the time - I know I shouldn't but I cant help it. So I will be glad to get the damn thing out! I am sure that will help - and it apparently also gets very dry with it there. And then I can swim again, finallyl after 2 mths - I couldnt get my eye (1st left for Sept-Oct, then right Oct-Nov) for 1 mth for risk of infection!

So thats the eye story!

O yes, seems I need Salusa 45!!
anyway - I hope they take it out soon as it sounds really irritating!

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/11/28

CD

Oh and that major pain I had in theatre when I had my right eye op on 31/10 - my eye specialist said they didnt give me enough anaesthetic when the put the stitch in! EICH! It was kinda sore - like VERY sore!

Reply to anxious