Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/26

CD

CD

I forgot to mention my bp was 115/80! I have never had it that low before! Does this not mabye point to the heart problem as opposed to the thyroid problem, given that I am seriously unfit, i.e. this should be a bp for someone who is fit and not someone like me who is grossly unfit (which I plan to change - I am trying to join Walk For Life but have to wait for my feet to get better!)? When I went for my blood test on 09/03 it was 135/80. Is this substantial drop so soon a good thing or a bad thing given that I have not been excersing?

Thanks.

I am taking Coversyl & Coversyl Plus.

Hi Anxious
Yes low BP could be a sign of a heart problem - but it is not abnormally low - don't worry about this.

1
Posted by: Mirriam. | 2007/03/26

You really are a attention FREAK aren't you? Low blood pressure is NOTHING! Mine has been 80/60 nearly all my life and no-one gave me any indication that I should start worrying. So relax! My dear God, are you gonna let her know when you take a piss in future? Or what the hell your stool look like? Pathetic man! By the way, I'm still waiting "to be deleted" as you always threaten others who even remotely disagrees with you. So what?, you gonna atempt deleting CD if she says something you don't like? Grow up sweetheart! Life's NOT just about you.

Reply to Mirriam.