Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/23

CD

CD

Am going to a specialist physician Mon about my foot. Will let you know what happens!

Enjoy your celebrations and weekend!

Thanks anxious
Back already and feeling VEEERY relaxed....

Posted by: Observer. | 2007/03/24

I would strongly advise YOU my 'friend', take that course. CD is there for trivial questions, and I'm pretty sure she's not there for your every move. We see your name here every single day, sometimes more than once, and quiet frankly, I for one don't care for your foot. AT ALL! Get the help you need and get well, but for Christ's sake, do it somewhere else! And fyi, I love giving honest and helpfull replies where I can, but you're taking it too far.

Reply to Observer.
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/24

Please go away and don't come back. I am sick of rude people on H24 forums who have nothing better to do than post rude, unacceptable postings. Oh while you are about it, go take a course in manners

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Observer. | 2007/03/24

Is CD a house friend of yours? If not, why must she know everything you do, say, hear, think, feel and spit up? I must say, she is a real lady, because I wouldv'e send you to hell a long time ago. You're sad Anxious, sad, sad, sad.

Reply to Observer.