Question
Posted by: Deric | 2007/06/21

CC: Breast Augmentation

My wife is going in, in the near future. I understand why she wants to go...
Since the beginning I said, I could not care less whether she goes or not, as I don’t want her to go, thinking that I want her to do that! It must be her choice. Now I'm being accused of un-supportiveness.
The real thing is I love her as she is, and will love her just as much, whether she goes or not. What are your views on implants and lift? She thinks I will love the “new her” more. I think it will give her better self-esteem, but the idea of always having to know, she is not “real” anymore, will always be in the back of my head.
Its her body and her choice, but I wished she didn't want to go...

Answered the first time this question was posted

1
Posted by: Deric | 2007/06/21

Don't know how it copied itself... Wasn't me. Thanks for the reply!!!

Reply to Deric