Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/26

CBT Therapy

Hi cybershrink had guava juice and hot cross bun today thinking of your mother and you who helped us so much through out the years. once again you had a killer idae for me to try CBT.

CBT therapy is really challenging and exhausting sometimes but its worth every cent. I feel I have grown over the last few weeks and learned so much about myself.

Also watched The Secret which help me to realise the benefits of focusing on the positive and being grateful and visualise the things you want and you know it came to me already -

but i know first CRAWL then WALK then RUN RUN LIKE THE WIND.

have a nice evening Cyby

Thanks so much K --- I'm sure Peggy would have appreciated the salute ! Yes, one of the other things about CBT I like is that it is active, and it is work, rather than letting the therapist be completely directive, and rather than lying idly on a couch wittering on randomly.
Looking forward to your running !