Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2007/03/01

CBT Therapy

Cybershrink

Do you know of a good Psycologist who spesialise in CBT Therapy in The South Souburbs Western Cape? Who is not charing a house per hour?

I dont even know where you are from? Do you still practice?
I wish I could come see you ... As I think many on this forum wishes.

I just feel my mind is so messed up at the moment..... Almost like a doll without batteries...

I really can't keep track of the colleagues in my own suburb, let alone more widely ! try the Anxiety / Depression Support Group by phone and by website, as they list at least some such CBT practitioners. I have retired a while back.
he he he --- MegaMoggy did enjoy this thread, though he's now lying down to recover from the excitement. Who was it who said "In Ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped --- and since then, no cat has ever forgotten that".

dunno --- do check the archives of this forum, as well as search H24, as the topic has been frequently discused, and there's an article elsewhere in this site, too.

6
Posted by: jcat | 2007/03/01

Good one RMC! You forget my secret weapon though. I will bring a basket full of small noisy birds with me. When Mega Moggy hears the chirps, he will personally escort me to the front of the queue, so that he can investigate the merits of bird therapy in detail....

Reply to jcat
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/01

JUst cuz you are nice to me does not mean I let you cut the queue.....

Reply to RMC
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/01

CBT = Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - use the archives and type in CBT and you will find PLENTY on this topic - for those of you who don't know Mega Moggy is CS's cat! He He! RMC!

Reply to H25
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/01

Can you imagine the bodyguard that would be needed for crowd control?

Picture it .....

Buffs: I can see him! I see him! Me first! (whacks Joanne E over head)

Joanne E: Gerrrofff!!!! Me first! Kicks Jcat in kneecaps

Jcat: CS! CS! I have your traumeel! I'll squirt all these plebs in the eye with it!

Dude: Eish, wots up peeps, ur shuz too tite or sumtin?

Buzz: Mess off, Dude! I am trained in 10 forms of mind control!

Mega Moggy comes out in his ninja suit, meows and thinks, "these pathetic humans, worshipping my pet. Life was so much better in Egypt when you worshipped us, it won't be long before we take over the world again and you all bow to my every whim" (picture CS sitting on his lap, and moggy stroking his hair, and the paw goes up to the mouth ala Doctor Evil ......)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: dunno | 2007/03/01

Can someone please explain what CBT therapy is? or what it stands for? I don't understand what anyone means by it....

Reply to dunno
Posted by: Speak | 2007/03/01

Talk to us Kasandra, what is bothering you? Have you tried the Crescent Clinic Main Road Kenilworth? 021 761 2539?

Reply to Speak