Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/08/26

CBT freaking counselors.

I've been working on this bracelet for hours now, and every time something else goes wrong. Now I decided fck this, let's bother ol' CS.

Our computer was in a coma for the past week or two. I could do anything except use the keyboard. So I could read the posts, but couldn't reply. Took it in today and now . . . I'm back. Online.

So this thing is happening to me. The dope is starting to give me a conscience. Very unfortunate. Just when I wanted to do something to justify my existance (volunteering for dope research Univ Stellenb.). I read some articles here on H24 on the subject. It's like a very shait interpretation of a very boring book. Not interesting, not interested.

You only worry about cancer when you actually have it.

I have a lot to say and ask, but it won't make any difference. All I want from you ({:-) please) is a GOOD CBT counselor in my immediate area. I have tried from my side, but those that CLAIM they know it, knows f-all. These fcks only want you in their chairs and on their payroll. If only for one session. Or six. I had to make absolutely sure.

It's costing us a lot and I'm getting nowhere.

And please don't feel tempted to refer me to the list. Been there. Any of the readers have a name for me?

Jcat, if you're reading this, I have to say, Jeez girl! Every time you post I have to go for my Oxford. Some mean biggies you throw in there. Still, glad to see your nic pop up every once in a while.

Welcome back online. It's an honour to be considered a second-line alternative to bracelet making. I hope others can suggest CBT therapists --- I wish I could find a better reliable list of expert practitioners of this useful art.

1
Posted by: jcat | 2007/08/26

Hey C, yeah lurking round. See you pop up under all your various c-names! Think I am getting old and grumpy though. Either that or there are too many preschoolers and scientologists playing here!
Come on, though...please volunteer for the study though before you quit! I'd really like to know what they are going to be studying, and whether they make you bring your own. Or do those nice Tukkies students go out and score for you.....

Reply to jcat