Posted by: cbt | 2009/03/26

cbt doc

please recomend a cbt doc around durbs i cant live like this no more i sometimes wish i had aids then how i am suffering right now, i was also diagnosed like year of major depression and i am not taking medication because i used to feel very soft and not alive please help me i am feelng very bad and i scared now,

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Hi. I can't keep track of where docs are and what they do, but the Anxiety/Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) seems to manage and can recommend some of the CBT doc's in your area --- some are listed on their web-page, too. I'm sure, whatever our problem is, you can indeed work towards feeling much better --- and don't ever wish you had AIDS, which couldn'\t possibly improve the situation one little bit ! medication can indeed help --- if the meds you tried didn't suit you, different meds would probably work better for you.
Maybe in the first place, you should see a good local psychiatrist for a re-assessment to clarify what exactly needs to be dealt with, and then plan the best way of dealing with it, probably including CBT with some carefully chosen medication

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jackie | 2009/03/30

Try Simone Slabbert 031 -201 6508

Reply to Jackie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.