Posted by: looking for help | 2008/07/02

How can I find a behaviour therapist in my area? is there a website that lists registered therapists? or can someone suggest someone or something. I am in the Alberton area.

I wish there was such a site ! CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) is the most modern version of Behaviour Therapy --- and the Anxiety/Depression Support Group has listings, on their website too, of SOME of the shrinks who provide this effective treatment method.
Sandra --- contact the same group, and see if there is such a group in your area ; otherwise they may be pleased to help you to start one

Posted by: sandra | 2008/07/02

phone the clinton clinic, they will have some numbers of shrinks and therapists. they have a good system, i was there for therapy for my bpd and bipolar. i also stay in alberton. would love to start a support group in our area

Reply to sandra