Question
Posted by: Serlife | 2007/11/30

CBT

Thanks to all who replied,

I was on 50mg of Serlife and it was working just fine, but I wanted to wean myself off of them which is why I cut down to 1/2 a tablet per day as per my doctors instructions and I was doing okay until things got so stressful lately, but I will just have to take a whole tablet from now on until things calm down.

I would really like to cope without taking the anti depressants, however. Please can someone provide me with the name of somone who conducts congnitive behaviour therapy in the Durban region? Preferably in Westville / Kloof / Pinetown area

Thanks!

Yup, it's usually not a good idea to stop any medicine which is working, either while the symptoms are returning, or during an especially stressful episode in life which will plae you under greater strain than usual. As or finding a CBT the Depression/Anxiety Support group, by phone or web-pafge, as I know they list some of the CBT providers