Question
Posted by: BeeBee | 2009/04/09

Cayenne

I read about Cayenne in a health book and am taking a 500mg capsule once a day. Is this sufficient? As I am on a tablet for High Blood Pressure I am nervous about taking too much as I believe it brings your Blood Pressure down. I am taking it for bad circulation in my legs and for flatulence as a last resort after having had numerous treatments with no results. Thank you for your advice.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the dosage should be fine. Consider looking at Horsechestnut - this will improve circulation and assist with high blood pressure.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za