Question
Posted by: me | 2007/12/18

Cautious

My bf went to a work function 2 weeks ago. He came home pretty late but I assumed he was networking with his new clients. I found out there was this girl last week who smsed him asking who he is because his number is on her phone. So he replied back and asked her if she was at the club that they went to. I did not see anymore msgs but I assume he deleted it. Anyway, I asked him about it and he said that a bunch of guys at work were fooling around and gave this girl his number. I do not believe it as why would his clients do that. And his clients should know that he has a gf at home. I want to believe him but part of me cannot. This has not bothered me all weekend but has been on my mind all day. I will speak to him about it tonight but I just do not know what to think. He has got a track record for cheating on his gf’s.

Clients ought to be seen in office hours ; when they are "networked" with at night and at work functions, this sort of silly thing does indeed function --- never underestimate the stpuid, even if often essentially innocent, things guys will do when drunk. This incident wouldn't worry me, though his past history might

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/18

Cautious, the best prediction of future behaviour is past behaviour! So true a word spoken by Dr Phil....remember these words.

He needs to prove to you that he has in fact CHANGED his behaviour. He obviously is not committed in his relationships with gf's if he has a cheating track record.

You do deserve the truth, honesty, respect and trust. The point is how can you trust a man who acts or behaves in a suspicious manner.

I think you have a right to be cautious.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Zeet | 2007/12/18

There you are then... you have just answered your own question :-"He has got a track record for cheating on his gf's".

Reply to Zeet