Question
Posted by: CAMA | 2007/02/28

Causes of Papmolar virus

I think that is what the doctor called it. I am going in for a cone biopsy, that was the virus they said i had. I just want to try find out if there are any specific factors which may cause such a virus. For example, the pill, sex, lubricants, tampons etc.

It is the HPV (human papilloma virus) and it is generally transmitted by sex.

1
Posted by: CAM | 2007/03/01

Are males the carriers of papilloma virus or does it affect them in any way? and after having the cone biopsy done is there a chance i may get it again? How do i prevent from getting it again?
Thank you for being so helpful

Reply to CAM