Question
Posted by: Justin | 2002/12/02

causes of gynaecomastia

I am a 20 year old male. Since my earlt teens i have been embarras about my niple condition. I have talk to my doctor about it but he always insisted thea it woud go away. It has showned no signs of shrinking in the last years. By reading a few cases on this web site it came to my intention that marajuana was a cause of this. I have been smoking marajuana for about 5 years now, i smoke it maby three times a week. I would like to now if cuting down would help readuce my nipples size and if not what can i do except for surgary. Please take notice that i had my condition way before i started to smoke.

Justin, the marijuana may be the reason why it’s not going away. You will see a difference within 3 months after stopping it completely. Good luck.