Question
Posted by: Annonymus | 2007/03/06

Causes of Frequent Urination

What could be the causes for frequent urination from a gynaelogical point of view. So im not talking docotors like kidney infections or bladder infections or diabeties. Im talking gynae problems...?? Would cysts or cervix problems be a cause??
Please advise. Thanks

Anything pressing on the bladder could cause this, so cysts or enlargement of the uterus could cause this.

3
Posted by: Annonymus | 2007/03/08

Hi Maya... Went to gynae and ive been told that i have a cyst. And that that would give me symptons very much like preganancy.. Frequent urination tender breats extra. So thanks for the feedback i greatly appreciate it.

Reply to Annonymus
Posted by: Annonymus | 2007/03/06

Thanks Maya i appreciate your feedback and will see if the doc says anything else. Thanks again

Reply to Annonymus
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/06

The only gynaecological reason I know of that causes frequent urination is pregnancy. See what else the doc suggests:)

Reply to Maya