Question
Posted by: Jes | 2007/05/07

Cause of feeling so ill

Dear Cyberdoc

For the last three day's (started on Saturday) I ve started feeling very ill. My symptoms include fever, nausia, headaches, weakness and which feels worst is I m constantly dizzy and feel like I m having heart palpitations, my head feels ''like a zombie'' if I can best describe it that way.

Please advise on what can be the cause of this. I don t take any medication at the moment.

Dear Jes
You may have infection - could be bladder infection or flu or a lung infection - I think you should see your GP.

1

If you don't have a sore thraot or flu symptoms, then I would suggest you go see a GP and get at least a full blood count or some kind of blood test to look for infections.