Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/14

Cause a miscarriage


Me again (HIV question) how can I get misoprostol to terminate my pregnancy? I am 6 weeks pregnant as I mentioned before. I don' t want another child with this man now. I don' t want him or this marriage anymore..... please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You have to see a doctor to prescribe the drugs and the abortion has to be supervised by a doctor. There is a legal process that has to be gone through.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/14

Hey, I know the feeling but please do keep the child in whatever you decide, God has blessed you with the child, don' t do something you might regret later.....believe i know what i' m talking say you have a son could be carrying a little you really want to do that?

Ive been through worst than that...if you need to talk email me on ntombieg at yahoo dot com. I' ll be waiting for you email......

God loves you and he wouldn' t have given you child if he knew you won' t be a good mother...

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.