Question
Posted by: Trix | 2006/07/21

Cats pee in house!!! HELP!!

My cats drives be crazy!! They pee in the house. I had to lift all my carpets and put laminated floors in. What can I do.
My two elder cats (female 7 years old) never did that. It started when I got the other 2 (male and female 3years old). All of them are spayed and nuted. I have tried everything. Litter boxes all over, spray from the vet you name it. There is more than enough dry place for them to do their business. I leave the doors open during the day so they can come and go as they pleases. I think it is the male and one of the elder females.
I had them checked by my vet to see if there is something medically wrong, but they are fine.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Cats will mark territory and that is probably why the older cat began only after the others arrived. It may be advisable to have a cat behaviour practitioner visit you to eliminate other causes.

1
Posted by: Melbalina | 2006/07/21

The only thing left to do is to call in an Animal Behaviouralist, specialising in Cats. It sounds behaviour-orientated and they can advise you what to do. Good luck!

Reply to Melbalina