Question
Posted by: Nellie | 2007/12/30

Cats and babies

I'm kinda scared of cats - I have never had one and even though they are cute when small I don't like the way they stare at me when older (their eyes scare me). I'm probally just not use to them as I grew up with dogs, I adore dogs but can't have one in my apartment.

My boyfriend wants to get a kitten. I have heard that cats are very jealous and don't like new born babies, is that true? I don't have a baby, I would just like to know (for future reference) :)

Not necessarily. Some cats are wary of new born babies but they usually tolerate them well and often become quite attached to them. The biggest concern is whether they will want to sleep in the childs cot and whether there is enough space for both.

2
Posted by: Mandi | 2008/01/02

Cats rule!!!!

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/30

Thats an old wives tale .... keeping cats is easy but its always best to do proper research which is going to take a long post so do a google search on cats and kittens and you will find a host of information .

When you are ready ill send you my 11!!!!:)

Reply to Carol